Sage, Onion and Garlic Seasoning Blend
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 - 1 ½ tablespoons sage, ground
- 3 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley, dry
- 1 teaspoon sugar, more to taste
- red pepper flakes
Place all ingredients in a jar. Shake to mix well.
Taste seasoning blend and adjust to your personal preference.
Store in the pantry for several months.
Don't use garlic powder or garlic salt. Use granulated garlic.
Onion flakes are amazing because the little bits roast and become crispy in the pan, but you could sub with granulated onion.