Sharing delicious vegan recipes that taste good - ranging from quick and easy comfort food to fancy, indulgent meals and decadent desserts that impress. Incredible, ultra flavorful, vegan food that everyone loves!
Frequently heard about vegan food . . .
- Vegan dishes are tasteless, bland and boring – like cardboard.
- Vegetables aren’t going to fill me up.
- Where will I get my protein?
- I’d like to make some vegan/veggie meals, but I don’t know where to start.
- I could never give up cheese!
Well, I’m here to help! Everyone can enjoy deliciously flavourful, vegan food that is satiating, packed with protein, bursting with flavors, and easy to make. Let me teach you how to cook vegan food that tastes incredible, how to build and balance flavors, and the importance of texture. You won’t miss the cheese. I promise!
What you’ll find on Simply Ceecee . . .
- Easy and delicious recipes for beginning cooks, new vegans, and seasoned pros alike: Chickpea Cauliflower Tacos with Slaw, Creamy Rosé Veggie Pasta or Simple Vegan Rice Bowls, hearty Vegan Chili for Everyone! are perfect for busy weeknight meals and are popular family favorites.
- Indulgent, restaurant-quality meals like Lasagna with Béchamel and Vegan Ginger Beef Recipe with Yum Yum sauce that will impress your family and friends.
- Decadent treats to delight your sweet tooth! Try our famous foolproof Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe, Epic Marshmallow Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cups or a holiday favourite, One-Bite Peanut Butter Cups.
- Recipes that work! Our failproof vegan recipes are tested, tweaked, and tested again to ensure they turn out every time, and the flavours and textures are super scrumptious.
- Helpful and pro tips, time management guides, and ingredient substitutions to ensure your cooking experience is as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- Make ahead, food prep, time saver, and freezing tips for each recipe.
Whatever you're craving, I promise you, there is a vegan version that will surprise and satisfy you!
Please contact me if you need help tweaking a favorite family recipe to make it dairy free, meat free, sugar free, oil free, gluten free, packed with protein, super healthy, delicious, quick and easy, or anything else - happy to share my experience with you!
What people are saying . . .
"If this dish were available at a restaurant down the street, I’d be there every night for dinner!" Drew
“OMG, we have made this banana bread 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Needless to say I’m obsessed!!!” Thea
"This recipe rocks! My husband was sold by the flavours! Thank you so much for sharing your gift and good food! " Colleen
“Okay Ceecee, I was pretty sceptical trying tofu, but this was absolutely delicious! We will be having this one again! I was amazed at how filling it was and the wonderful medley of flavours! Awesome meal! Jim & Kathryn
“Is this vegan?” says Everyone always!
About Tracy | How Simply Ceecee came to be . . .
In the kitchen at a very young age, I loved cooking and baking from scratch. I starred in a ‘cooking show’ when I was in elementary school, turned our summer beach cabin into a restaurant for one whole blissful summer, and threw my first dinner party in junior high school. What can I say, cooking is my happy place!
In 2008 my young, daughter refused to eat meat anymore which started my research into and journey toward (first vegetarian and eventually) vegan cooking and lifestyle.
My decades of cooking from scratch came in handy as I starting developing nourishing vegan, vegetarian and plant-based recipes the whole family would love. As a mother, certified personal trainer, and lifelong runner, plus 2 years at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, nutrition has always been front and center in my kitchen. Becoming the plant-based chef in our home really challenges my culinary creativity and I LOVE it!
Although the physical blog didn’t come to be until many years later (2018), it was born from a strong desire to share what I had learned about creating delicious, nutritious vegan food without the use of any animal products. A roadmap of sorts to help you fast forward through some of the trials and tribulations I experienced and get you straight to the good stuff.
Much health and peace on your journey whether it be one, meat-free meal a week, more veggie-focused meals or a total transformation of your way of eating. I’m happy to help, contact me ([email protected]) with any questions.
Ceecee's goal is to share the magic of plants by creating vegan recipes that are ultra flavorful, nourishing, luxurious, and sometimes indulgent - craveable vegan food that everyone loves.
Thank you for making and sharing my recipes with your family and friends. Please let me know what you think by leaving a star review and comment at the bottom of each recipe!